EUTM file information
June 19, 2016
The trademark application rlp.tv was filed by DRF Deutschland Fernsehen GmbH, a corporation established under the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany (the "Applicant"). Application refused.
The application was filed in German (English was selected as the second language).
The Refusal with reference B 015553721 was Rejected according to Article 7(1)(b) EUTMR with decision issued on November 15, 2016 by the EUIPO.
Goods And Services
- The mark was filed in class 35 with following description of goods:
- Television advertising
- Publication of publicity texts
- Layout services for advertising purposes
- Production of advertising films
- Dissemination of advertising matter
- Writing of publicity texts
- The mark was filed in class 38 with following description of goods:
- Television broadcasting
- Cable television broadcasting
- Electronic mail
- Computer aided transmission of messages and images
- Message sending.
- The mark was filed in class 41 with following description of goods:
- Providing on-line videos, not downloadable
- Television entertainment
- Movie studios.