EUTM file information
June 19, 2016
The trademark application UCeApps was filed by AppPeople, a corporation established under the laws of the Federal Republic of Germany (the "Applicant"). Application refused.
The application was filed in German (English was selected as the second language).
The Refusal with reference B 015558836 was Rejected according to Article 7(1)(b) CTMR with decision issued on November 30, 2016 by the EUIPO.
Goods And Services
- The mark was filed in class 35 with following description of goods:
- Business analysis, research and information services
- Business assistance, management and administrative services
- Commercial trading and consumer information services
- Advertising, marketing and promotional services.
- The mark was filed in class 38 with Telecommunication services.
- The mark was filed in class 42 with following description of goods:
- Design services
- IT services
- Testing, authentication and quality control
- Science and technology services.