EUTM file information
February 11, 2004
The trademark application ARTE ESPERANZA was filed by ?? (the "Applicant"). Application withdrawn.
The application was filed in Spanish, and Spanish was also language of all opposition proceedings (English was selected as the second language).
Goods And Services
- The mark was filed in class 41 with following description of goods:
- Providing of education, training and teaching
- Arranging and conducting of courses, congresses, conferences and symposiums
- Arranging and conducting of workshops for training purposes
- Nursery schools
- Vocational guidance (education and training advice)
- Education information
- Cultural and sporting activities
- Entertainment, recreation, organisation of shows
- Production of radio and television programmes
- Film production
- Publication of texts, other than advertising texts
- Record publishing.
- The mark was filed in class 44 with following description of goods:
- Medical assistance
- Opticians' services
- Psychologist services
- Nursing homes
- Rest homes
- The mark was filed in class 45 with Personal and social services rendered by others to meet the needs of individuals and security agencies for the protection of property and persons..